The ultimate audio add-on for your Pi! pHAT BEAT gives you high-quality, digital, amplified, stereo audio and 16 beautiful little RGB LEDs, in two rows of 8, that are ideal as a VU meter, and 6 buttons to control your audio.
- dual I2S DAC/amplifiers for stereo audio (MAX98357A)
- 3W per channel
- 2x push fit speaker terminals
- DIP switch to select blended mono or stereo modes
- 16 RGB LED pixels (APA102) in 2 rows of 8
- 6 edge-mounted push buttons
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 3, 2, B+, A+, Zero, Zero W
- Software installer and ALSA VU meter plugin
- Female header requires soldering
We've created a nifty one-line installer to get your pHAT BEAT set up in the blink of an eye. It'll reconfigure your ALSA audio to route it out through pHAT BEAT and install our VU meter plugin to display the volume levels in real time (although you can disable this and code the LEDs yourself).
The dimensions of pHAT BEAT are 65x30x7.5mm.
- Brand: Pimoroni
- Product Code: pHAT BEAT
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: pHAT BEAT