Infrared Flame Detection Sensor Module
– Can detect a flame or in a 760 nanometer wavelength of ~1100 nm range of the light, lighter flame test distance of 80cm, for the greater flame, the farther the distance test.
– The detection angle of 60 degrees or so, particularly sensitive to the flame spectrum.
– The comparator output signal is clean, good waveform, driving ability, more than 15mA.
– With adjustable precision potentiometer for sensitivity adjustment
– Working voltage of 3.3-5VDC
– Output format: D0 digital switching outputs (0 and 1) and A0 analog voltage output
– Using wide voltage comparator (LM393)
– The output interface can be directly connected to microcontroller I/O port.
– The analog output and the AD conversion process can achieve higher accuracy.
– The sensor might be damage if too close to the flame (for a flame from a cigarette lighter, sensor should not be any closer than 80cm)
– The flame sensor is sensitive to ordinary light.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.