Welcome to MakerPH! Please read this document carefully, as it contains the terms and conditions that govern your use of our website.
I. How You Accept This Agreement
1. By accessing, visiting, browsing, using or attempting to interact with any part of this website, or other MakerPH software, services, websites or any of MakerPH services or software (“Services”), you agree that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by this agreement.
2. If you do not agree to be bound by this agreement, do not access or use any part of this website.
II. Payment Methods and Ordering
1. Ordering MakerPH products is only available via our website. MakerPH does not accept phone or mail orders.
2. Credit card transactions are handled by PayPal™ or PayMongo, an independent third party.
3. All E-Wallet transactions are handled by Paymongo, an independent third party
4. All PayPal™ transactions are handled by PayPal.com (PayPal™), an independent third party.
5. Online Bank transfers are handled by Swiftpay, an independent third party.
6. Cash on Delivery payments are handled by GoGo Xpress, an independent third party and subject for MakerPH Cash On Delivery Terms and Conditions.
7. MakerPH is not responsible for the security and privacy of PayPal™ , PayMongo, Swiftpay, GoGo Xpress, or other third party payment providers.
8. You agree that all matters concerning privacy and security pertaining to monetary transactions will be adjudicated directly with those third parties that accept payment information (including but not limited to PayPal™, PayMongo, Swiftpay and GoGo Xpress).
9. MarkerPH charge a minimal processing fee on each transaction based in payment method you use. This will be added on your cart during checkout.
1. MakerPH makes no warranties for its products, either expressed or implied, including any warranty of merchantability, fitness of our products for any particular purpose, even if that purpose is known to MakerPH, or any warranty relating to intellectual property. MakerPH shall not be liable for any injury, loss, damage, or loss of profits resulting from the handling or use of our products.
2. If you find that the product has does not perform to specifications at any time within seven (7) calendar days of purchase, MakerPH will gladly replace the defective product. The defective product is to be returned by the customer to MakerPH.
3. MakerPH will not accept returns if the product has been damaged through misuse.
4. Customers must contact email@example.com to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number prior to returning products and follow the instructions provided on how to properly return the product.
Orders will generally ship within 1 – 7 days from receipt of purchase, though we do not guarantee shipment within this time period. We offer shipping via GoGo Xpress and J&T Express. When an order is placed, it will be shipping to an address designated by the purchaser as long as that shipping address is compliant with the shipping restrictions contained on this Web Site. All purchases from this Web Site are made pursuant to a shipment contract. As a result, risk of loss and title for items purchased from this Web Site pass to you upon delivery of the items to the carrier. You are responsible for contacting us to initiate any claim for damaged and/or lost shipments. You are responsible for paying any import duties and taxes on your order.
1. The Materials in MakerPH’s websites are provided ‘as is’ and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
2. We do not warrant that the functions contained in the materials on any of MakerPH websites will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that any company site or the servers that make such materials available are free of viruses or other harmful components. MakerPH makes no guaranty that this site is secure and will operate on all combinations of hardware and software. By accepting this agreement, you waive all liability from MakerPH for any damage to hardware or software cause by this website’s servers.
3. We do not warrant or make any representations and explicitly disclaim any responsibility regarding the accuracy, availability, reliability, completeness, or otherwise of any information on this site.
VI. Ordering Disclaimer
Your electronic order confirmation does not signify MakerPH’s acceptance of your order. MakerPH reserves the right to deny shipment to anyone for any reason. MakerPH reserves the right to request additional information before processing any order. If an order appears fraudulent in any way, MakerPH reserves the right to cancel the order, notify the card holder, and notify the proper authorities.
VII. Limitation of Liability
1. MakerPH’s liability will not exceed the amount actually paid by you. All other liabilities are waived. Further, you acknowledge that you waive all claims for relief against MakerPH for all causes of action incurred against MakerPH that are not pursued within seven (7) days after purchase.
VIII. Other Terms and Restrictions
1. The user is solely responsible for his or her actions when using this website, including, but not limited to, costs incurred for Internet access.
2. You may only use this site for purposes expressly permitted by this site.
3. All the information you provide on this site must be correct, current, and complete.
4. You may not use MakerPH’s website(s) in any manner which could disable, overburden, damage, or impair MakerPH or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of MakerPH.
5. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, content, or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through MakerPH.
6. No agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this agreement.
7. You shall not use our site or services if you are not able to form legally binding contracts, are under the age of 18, or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from our site.
8. You shall not fail to deliver payment for items purchased by you.
9. You shall not copy, modify, or distribute content from MakerPH’s copyrights and trademarks.
IX. Our Right to Refuse Access
1. If MakerPH, in its sole discretion, has reason to believe that you are violating this agreement, then MakerPH has the right to refuse you access to this site.
2. Such remedies are in addition to any other remedies provided for by contract, law, equity, or otherwise.
X. Changes to the Agreement
MakerPH reserves the right, in its sole discretion, with or without notice to you, to make changes to this Agreement at any time. You are responsible for regularly reviewing this Agreement. Continued use of any part of this website constitutes your acceptance of such changes. These terms of service supersede any other agreement between you and MakerPH.
XI. Contacting Us About These Terms and Our Website
If you have any questions about these terms, wish to report an issue with this site, or would like to report violators of these terms, contact firstname.lastname@example.org