Welcome to MakerPH! Please read this document carefully as it contains the terms and conditions that govern your use of our website.
I. How You Accept This Agreement
- By accessing, visiting, browsing, using or attempting to interact with any part of this website, or other MakerPH software, services, websites or any of MakerPH services or software (“Services”), you agree that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by this agreement.
- If you do not agree to be bound by this agreement, do not access or use any part of this website.
II. Payment Methods and Ordering
1. Ordering MakerPH products is only available via our website. MakerPH does not accept phone or mail orders.
2. Credit card transactions are handled by PayPal™ or PayMongo, an independent third party.
3. All E-Wallet transactions are handled by Paymongo, an independent third party.
4. All PayPal™ transactions are handled by PayPal.com (PayPal™), an independent third party.
5. Online Bank transfers are handled by Paymongo or Swiftpay, an independent third party.
6. Buy now, Pay later transactions are handled by Paymongo, an independent third party.
7. MakerPH is not responsible for the security and privacy of PayPal™, PayMongo, Swiftpay, GoGo Xpress, or other third-party payment providers.
8. You agree that all matters concerning privacy and security pertaining to monetary transactions will be adjudicated directly with those third parties that accept payment information (including but not limited to PayPal™, PayMongo and Swiftpay,).
9. MakerPH charges a minimal processing fee on each transaction based on the payment method you use. This will be added to your cart during checkout.
1. MakerPH makes no warranties for its products, either expressed or implied, including any warranty of merchantability, fitness of our products for any particular purpose, even if that purpose is known to MakerPH, or any warranty relating to intellectual property. MakerPH shall not be liable for any injury, loss, damage, or loss of profits resulting from the handling or use of our products.
2. If you find that the product does not perform to specifications at any time within seven (7) calendar days of purchase, MakerPH will gladly replace the defective product. The defective product is to be returned by the customer to MakerPH.
3. MakerPH will not accept returns if the product has been damaged through misuse.
4. Customers must contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number prior to returning products and follow the instructions provided on how to properly return the product.
Orders will generally ship within 1 – 7 days from receipt of purchase, though we do not guarantee shipment within this time period. We offer shipping via GoGo Xpress and J&T Express. When an order is placed, it will be shipped to an address designated by the purchaser as long as that shipping address is compliant with the shipping restrictions contained on this Web Site. All purchases from this Web Site are made pursuant to a shipment contract. As a result, the risk of loss and title for items purchased from this Web Site pass to you upon delivery of the items to the carrier. You are responsible for contacting us to initiate any claim for damaged and/or lost shipments. You are responsible for paying any import duties and taxes on your order.
1. The materials on MakerPH’s websites are provided “as is” and without any warranties, either express or implied. We disclaim all warranties, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
2. We do not guarantee that the functions contained in the materials on any of MakerPH’s websites will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that any company site or the servers that make such materials available are free of viruses or other harmful components. By accepting this agreement, you waive all liability from MakerPH for any damage to hardware or software caused by this website’s servers. We make no guarantees that this site is secure and will operate on all combinations of hardware and software.
3. We do not warrant or make any representations about the accuracy, availability, reliability, completeness, or any other aspect of the information on this site.
VI. Ordering Disclaimer
Your electronic order confirmation does not signify MakerPH’s acceptance of your order. We reserve the right to deny shipment to anyone for any reason. We may also request additional information before processing any order. If an order appears fraudulent in any way, we reserve the right to cancel the order, notify the cardholder, and inform the proper authorities.
VII. Limitation of Liability
MakerPH’s liability will not exceed the amount actually paid by you. All other liabilities are waived. Additionally, you acknowledge that you waive all claims for relief against MakerPH for all causes of action incurred against MakerPH that are not pursued within seven (7) days after purchase.
VIII. Other Terms and Restrictions
1. You are solely responsible for your actions when using this website, including any costs incurred for Internet access.
2. You may only use this site for purposes expressly permitted by this site.
3. All the information you provide on this site must be correct, current, and complete.
4. You may not use MakerPH’s website(s) in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair MakerPH or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of MakerPH.
5. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, content, or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through MakerPH.
6. This agreement does not create an agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiser-franchisee relationship between you and MakerPH.
7. You shall not use our site or services if you are not able to form legally binding contracts, are under the age of 18, or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from our site.
8. You shall not fail to deliver payment for items purchased by you.
9. You shall not copy, modify, or distribute content from MakerPH’s copyrights and trademarks.
IX. Our Right to Refuse Access
1. If MakerPH, in its sole discretion, believes that you are violating this agreement, we reserve the right to refuse your access to this site.
2. These remedies are in addition to any other remedies provided for by contract, law, equity, or otherwise.
X. Changes to the Agreement
MakerPH reserves the right, with or without notice to you, to make changes to this Agreement at any time in its sole discretion. You are responsible for regularly reviewing this Agreement. Continued use of any part of this website constitutes your acceptance of such changes. These terms of service supersede any other agreement between you and MakerPH.
XI. Contacting Us About These Terms and Our Website
If you have any questions about these terms, wish to report an issue with this site, or would like to report violators of these terms, please contact us at email@example.com.