10Amp 5V-30V DC Motor Driver (2 Channels)
DC brushed motor is the most commonly used and widely available motor in the market. Getting the motor to rotate is fairly easy, just connect the two terminals to power source and it will start spinning, that’s the beauty of DC brushed motor.
Only 2 left in stock
DC brushed motor is the most commonly used and widely available motor in the market. Getting the motor to rotate is fairly easy, just connect the two terminals to power source and it will start spinning, that’s the beauty of DC brushed motor. Yet, if you want to control the speed, direction, activation and automate all these functions, check out this tutorial: 5 easiest ways to control a DC motor. And using motor driver is one of the ways. MDD10A is one of Cytron’s motor driver series which offers easy-to-use features and it can drive two independent motors.
MDD10A is the dual-channel version of MD10C which is designed to drive 2 brushed DC motors with a high current of up to 10A continuously. Like MD10C, MDD10A also supports locked-antiphase and sign-magnitude PWM signal. It uses full solid-state components that offers faster response time and eliminates the wear and tear of the mechanical relay.
It can supports Vmotor from 5V to 30VDC. With the presoldered terminals, and on-board manual/test buttons, you can get started even without any microcontroller.
Nonetheless, it is compatible with Arduino or any microcontroller that can output logic signal at 3.3V or 5.0V, and that includes Arduino Zero and Arduino Micro. And not to forget the famous Raspberry Pi SBC too.
Which motor is good to be driven by MDD10A? As long as the motor:
- Is DC Brush motor (Two Terminals)
- Operating voltage from 5V to 30V
- Rated Current ≤ 10A
- Peak Current ≤ 30A
- Bi-directional control for two brushed DC motors.
- Support motor voltage ranges from 5V to 30VDC (Rev2.0).
- No Reverse Polarity Protection at Vmotor, please double check the polarity before power up.
- Maximum current up to 10A continuous and 30A peak (10 seconds) for each channel.
- Support 3.3V and 5V logic level input (for PWM and DIR), compatible with Arduino and Raspberry Pi.
- Solid-state components provide faster response time and eliminate the wear and tear of mechanical relay.
- Fully NMOS H-Bridge for better efficiency and no heat sink is required.
- Regenerative Braking.
- Speed control PWM frequency up to 20KHz (output frequancy is same and input frequancy).
- Support both Locked-Antiphase and Sign-Magnitude PWM operation. ** Note this is not “RC PWM”
- 2 activation buttons for manual activation or fast test on each channel.
- Dimension: 84.5mm x 62mm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.